Re: [linux-lvm] LVM 0.9.1 Beta6 RPMS

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 12:44:46PM -0600, AJ Lewis wrote:
> LVM 0.9.1 Beta6 RPMS are up on the Sistina FTP site:
> ftp://ftp.sistina.com/pub/LVM/0.9.1_beta/binaries/redhat
>
> These are based on the Connectiva LVM packages, but were created on a
> Redhat 6.2 system.  (I think they will work on any RPM based system
> though...) They use a modified version of the wrapper script (it uses
> sed instead of basename and the libary name has changed).  You need to
> grab at a minimum, the lvm-base, lvm-iop10, and lvm-iop10-lib
> packages.

	Would you consider releasing kernel patches against the 2.4.x
series kernels?

	I want to upgrade to 2.4.x someday soon.  I currently use LVM on
my system, but my confusion over exactly what patches I need to apply
prevents me from upgrading to 2.4.x.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they
be properly armed.  -- Alexander Hamilton