Re: [linux-lvm] vgscan won't recognize my VG

That's exactly what I'm looking for 'cause it seems that there's not LVM without
correct uuids.
Andreas Dilger said before that
>You should be able to do "vgcfgrestore" and it will write the UUIDs to
> disk correctly (creating new ones if needed).

My problem is that I get compile errors when building the kernel + beta6-patch
(I've followed the steps in the PATCHES directory). It says something about
LVM-symbols... I will post them if someone knows what could be the reason.

 David Vidal R. (vidalrod in tum de)