[linux-lvm] Patching 2.2.18 with lvm + sw raid

Joe Thornber thornber at btconnect.com
Thu May 3 22:15:23 UTC 2001

Please follow the instructions re. software raid in LVM/PATCHES/README.

If you wish to use 'new raid' you will have to edit the fragments
file.  The patch will only apply to a specific version of new raid
(the latest last time I looked).

If you're still having trouble mail me direct and I'll talk you through it.

- Joe