[linux-lvm] Can't pvcreate second partition...

Glenn Shannon glenn at gecpalau.com
Mon May 7 23:16:31 UTC 2001

I have....my system has some sort of leftover 4.2BSD partitioning ghost (I
removed all partitions before I installed linux) that remains from my days with
OpenBSD. As a result fdisk does not work, in fact it segfaults. And using
anything else, I have to reboot before I can make use of the partitions.

Wierdness.

Glenn