[linux-lvm] External CVS write access

Ben Lutgens blutgens at sistina.com
Tue May 8 15:39:48 UTC 2001

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 03:18:02PM +0000, Heinz J. Mauelshagen wrote:
>Our systems management is solving problems related to set this up
>in a *secure* environment.

I am installing an OS on the new box right now. It'll probably be up before
COB today.

>Sorry for any delay in this area.

Decided to stop trying to over think the matter and buy a separate box and put
it out side the firewall.

>We hope to be done soon.

I am sorry it's taken this long all. I accept full responsibility for the
delays (send all flames to me, Not Heinze and the rest of the coders)

--
Ben Lutgens		cell: XXX.XXX.XXXX
Sistina Software Inc.	work: XXX.XXX.XXXX