[linux-lvm] LVM 1.0 release decision

Steven Lembark lembark at wrkhors.com
Wed May 16 16:35:49 UTC 2001

> I'm all for it right now. I'm running LVM on practically all my
> machines and would really like to have the latest bugfixes in
> my kernel ;)

then grab the patches and apply them.  the main issue seems to
be the rate at which LVM patches migrate into the stock distribution.
if you are running that much LVM it's likely that you already know
how to patch things to handle LVM in the first place.

--
 Steven Lembark                                   2930 W. Palmer St.
                                                 Chicago, IL  60647