[linux-lvm] successes & resizing

Todd Underwood todd at osogrande.com
Thu May 17 00:10:53 UTC 2001

andreas,

as usual, thanks for the cogent, complete and useful reply.  i suspected
there were size limitations related to the options supplied to mke2fs at
create time.  i'll work with the filesystem offline to prepare it for
bigger sizes.

e2fsadm and ext2online are excellent tools and i highly recommend them.

thanks,

todd underwood
vice president &
   chief technology officer