Re: [linux-lvm] Re: After power outtage my vg is gone

A levelezõm azt hiszi, hogy Klaus Pedersen a következõeket írta:
> I finally got my problem solved, so I write this message to tell others how
> I solved it, so it's in the mail archives - and also because I want to point
> out that this should be in the HOW-TO, since my problem is probably not so
> uncommonm and very easy to solve - IF you know how.

[HOWTO item]

> So please - put an advanced troubleshooting guide in the LVM how-to on
> sistina.com - I find it very hard to believe that I am the only one who
> could use it.

Another item which needs inclusion is the bit about restoring the
uuid. I think of that little perverse 'dd' commands which should
be done with pw_uuidlist_on_disk.base.

I would also be very happy now to hear about how to do the equivalent of
lvremove to a snapshot lv without activating the volume group (because
I cannot:(

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból