[linux-lvm] Problems... =/

Hi !

I am using LVM since 6 month for my home system and got a prob.

I added a private volume to a volume group and since i did this, the volume
group is not recognized anymore...

pvscan says that my private volumes belong to an unknown volume group.

I tried a lot of things, including vgcfgrestore, etc.... But no way.. :(

Anyone got a couple of hints about this??

Thanks a lot.