Re: [linux-lvm] Linux 2.4.13-ac7 missing/wrong methods

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 12:40:28AM +0100, Goetz Bock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after I'v just installed a new server with Linux 2.4.13-ac7 and LVM
> 1.0.1-rc4, I'd just wanted to tell you (dear list) that there are two
> missing symbols in lvm-snap.c

I see that Alan just merged the set of patches into -ac7, this means
he is now *very* close to what we have in cvs.  IRC all he's missing
is the extra bits of checking in lvm-snap, and the optimisation that
Andreas put into the hardsectsize calculation.  So unless you're a
heavy snapshot user, just use -ac as it comes.

BTW: if someone (Andreas ?) finds time to build a patch to update him
in these two areas I'd appreciate it.

- Joe