Re: [linux-lvm] Logical Volume max-size?

On Sat, Nov 17 '01 at 23:11, Petro wrote:
>     Those 3ware cards rock. Lots of disk, fast and cheap.
While the cards may be cool, their raid 5 implementation sucks like
hell.
slow like a slug, and if it should ever become dirty the system is
unuseable for about 6 hours. (with 6x80gb Maxtor ATA drives in RAID5).
And I don't have enough additional storage to make a backup and switch
over to linux softraid :-(
Ok, my backup solution should have enought space, but hey, I've raid i
don't need backup ;-)
(Don't beat me to hard, I've a backup solution for my important data)

    Goetz.