[linux-lvm] root fs on a LVM cause kernel panic

No, the /boot is on a ext2 filesystem and JFS is built-in the kernel. I
followed the instructions from the IBM web site for JFS. However, I am not
finished with my setup and I cannot confirm you if it is working as expected.
But, the procedure makes sense.

--

Daniel Savard