[linux-lvm] LAZY MODE: non-LVM 2 LVM - Destroys data?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Tue Nov 20 05:20:02 UTC 2001

I currently have my /home as a 'ordinary' device (ie, non LVM'ed). It's
slowly running out of disks pace...

Do I _have_ to copy all the info to a empty disk, then create the lv (pvcreate et al)?

(LAZY MODE: It might be in the HOWTO/FAQ, but i couldn't find it with a quick look,
so I sent it here instead :)

--
 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo at bayour.com
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\         Gothenburg/Sweden

NSA radar Semtex pits counter-intelligence Marxist Soviet Honduras
Treasury ammonium nitrate KGB Ft. Bragg iodine killed