[linux-lvm] resize reiserfs

Ulrich Wiederhold U.Wiederhold at gmx.net
Thu Nov 22 13:26:02 UTC 2001

Hi,
I need to resize my lv /dev/store/data now.

I already added the 2nd HD (/dev/hdc1) to the vg store using vgextend
and extended the lv using lvextend.

Now I need to extend the reiserfs I got on this lv. I seached the web
and found the resize_reiserfs perl-script, but if I try it, I only get
this msg:
$#: ./resize_reiserfs --size +50G --lv /dev/store/data --dry-run

  only 0 free PE's (0 K) left on VG store

Sure, I already added the PE´s to the lv.
What to do?

Uli

--
'The box said, 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so i installed Linux - TKK 5