[linux-lvm] How to remove a vg manually?

Hey,
first I wanna say, the resize of the reiserfs worked ok. Thanks.

I move my hole data from the old vg01 with that error
"pvmove -- ERROR reading input physical volume "/dev/hdb1" (still 65536 bytes to read)"

to the new vg store at the moment. If it´s done I would like to remove
the old vg01.
How can I do this? Delete all files /etc/lvmconf/vg01* and change all
Partition Types tp 83 instead of 8e?

Anything else or another possibility?

Thanks
Uli

--
'The box said, 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so i installed Linux - TKK 5