Re: [linux-lvm] lvm-1.0.1 not working with DAC960/2.2.20

Andreas,

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 09:17:27AM -0700, Andreas Dilger wrote:
> Any objection to me digging out my changes to pv_read_all_pv_of_vg()
> and friends and cleaning that lot up?  That was the source of the
> other problem that Lars had, and it has been nasty for a long time.

That would be most welcome, but can you post to the lists when your
code in CVS is ready for testing please (maybe use a tag) ?  I'm
worried that some changes (by all of us) aren't getting tested much
before they suddenly appear in a release.

- Joe