Re: [linux-lvm] Automatic snapshot system?

JT> It's a nice idea, but with the current implementation there's no
JT> way I'd want 100 snapshots of the same origin hanging around.

They wouldn't all be of the same LV, fortunately; I split my VG up
into lots of manageable chunks.  (Large users get a volume to
themselves, small users get grouped into various user volumes.)  But
still, I assume that you have some details of performance with the
current snapshot implementation.  Is it that bad?

 - J<