Re: [linux-lvm] SoftRaid and LVM

and could we leave this subject to mr Thorsten
i'm sorry that i used it get your attention

but i'm really desperate

sorry

svetljo wrote:

what do you mean that my problem is off topic

and could you possible didn't noticed that all the post come from me

i've got only 2 or 3 replies and i realy need help

Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:

I don't understand what you mean!
Your request is offtopic. You ask for help on a thread not related to
you...
But on the thread there :
<http://lists.sistina.com/pipermail/linux-lvm/2001-September/008611.html

you already got help from many!

What do you mean and want exactly??? -jec