Re: [linux-lvm] rh kernel patches

Red Hat uses Alan Cox kernel, i think you can not aply the patches from 1.0.1rc1 and rc2 to -ac kernel
at least it didn't worked for me with 2.4.9-ac5 but i think you should be able to aply the lvm-1.0 release
it worked for me
Pierre Lamb wrote:

Is there a correct way to patch RH kernels. I have
tried using the "final path" to update 2.4.7 rh kernel
but just get errors. Is there a work around for this
problem.

Pierre