Re: [linux-lvm] My VG is gone...

"Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl sandia gov> skrev:

> Any ideas about how to recover without losing my data.  I need to get
> going
> soon, so if I haven't fixed it by late this week, I'm going to
> reformat....
> And lose several Gb of data.

I have already reformated my hard disks, alas. I didn't have time to wait
for a solution. But If someone would have helped me or suppllied code that
fixed the problem, it could have beed the start of a Doctor LVM project. I
think there should really be crash recover tools for any file system and
LVM system since they all do crash some times.

Rasmus Wiman
SAMI Labs