Re: what i need is a little attention-RE [linux-lvm] SoftRaid and LVM Jean-Eric Cuendet

On Sep 05, 2001  10:33 +0200, svetljo wrote:
> some ideas whom should i write to and what else should i try
> i've already written to the developers of e2fsprogs and to Hans Reiser
> but i still don't have a reply( it was 2-3 days ago) and mr Hans Reiser
> wonts $25 for looking at a problem

I don't think it has anything to do with e2fsprogs or reiserfs.  The
problem is clearly in LVM, MD, or the block layer.  Thousands of people
are using both e2fsprogs and reiserfsprogs, and if they had such problems
more people would know about it.

Cheers, Andreas