[linux-lvm] LVM

IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R stuart at bh90210.net
Tue Sep 11 11:03:44 UTC 2001

Mr. López:

	Yes, and thank you for the link! I will grab the most current source, and attempt to make it work. I am using version 2.4.8-12mdk (mandrake) of the kernel. Mandrake 8.1 is going to be coming soon, and when it does come forth, I plan to upgrade. Having LVM running will make the upgrade much less painful!

	As we speak, I am downloading this file. But, can you tell me, are there any major caveats to using this version in the link below?

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart at bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Tuesday, September 11, 2001 4:00 AM