[linux-lvm] LVM

Jason Edgecombe jedgecombe at carolina.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 13:44:30 UTC 2001

hi,

  I must ask what filesystem /boot is using. If you're using reiserfs,
then you MUST mount with the "notail" option for /boot. If you're using
ext2 of reiserfs with "notail" then I would recommend the you move /boot
to before the 1024th cylinder. (I like to always put /boot at the
beginning of the drive.)

Sincerely,
Jason Edgecombe