Re: [linux-lvm] Lock Patch

well it's suposed to be known,
almost every program( or every exept the comercial) for linux goes this way
./configure make make install , and when you are instaling binaries from rpm they are configured for the most common PC and then compiled with " make " installing the rpm = make install
and smth of the kind should be mentioned somewhere , probably in README or INSTALL in the lvm dir

IT3 Stuart B. Tener, USNR-R wrote:

Svetljo:

Ah, that is wonderful to hear. Is there some reason why this is not noted in the How-To? Can we amend the How-To in order to document this information for first time implementers of this product?

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3, USNR-R, N3GWG Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit) stuart bh90210 net west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043 east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Friday, September 14, 2001 5:23 PM