[linux-lvm] Re: lvcreate dumping core with 2.4.10-pre9 (was pvcreate ...)

David Chin dwchin at umich.edu
Sun Sep 16 19:56:15 UTC 2001

I just tried recompiled my kernel, and got the SCSI module loaded OK, so I have
my tape drive.

With this new kernel, I again tried what I did in my first message.  No dice:
lvcreate dumps core.  Then, I deleted partitions on the disk and used ext2
primary partition instead of reiserfs.  Again, lvcreate dumps core.

I've given up on LVM for now since the machine I'm playing with is in dire need.

--Dave