[linux-lvm] XFS crash on lvm

Christophe Zwecker doc at zwecker.de
Thu Apr 4 02:15:02 UTC 2002

im gonna kill myself!  :-)

the 200gb volume was made of a 160gb and  a 40 gb partition. I order for
the kernel to see the whole 160gb I had applied the ide patch to the
kernel, which I forgot to apply to 2.4.18!!

so now Im rebuilding 2.4.18-xfs with new ide driver, pretty sure
everything be back after reboot, I alrady had used the xfs patch from
below.

damn, Im stupid :-)

thx for your help anyways, you mentioning the patch made it click :-.)

regards,

Christophe

Christophe Zwecker                     mail: doc at zwecker.de
Hamburg, Germany                        fon: +49 179 3994867
http://www.zwecker.de

"Who is General Failure ?  And why is he reading my disk ??"