[linux-lvm] Unofficial 1.0.3 debs

Patrick Caulfield patrick at debian.org
Fri Apr 19 03:12:01 UTC 2002

I've built some debs of LVM 1.0.3 if people want to use those.

The Debian maintainer ill-advisedly (IMHO) packaged 1.1rc1 and we have seen a
small number of bug-reports related to that version on the mailing list, so I
decided to package the latest stable version of LVM and make it available.

These DEBs are based on Robert van der Meulen's lvm10 package and should be a
drop-in replacement.

Add the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~patrick unstable main

and install using the following command

  # apt-get install lvm10=1.0.3*

You'll need to specify the version number as above because the real Debian
version has a higher number.

Binaries are available for I386/Alpha and (when it finished building!) sparc

I say again these are 100% unofficial and are independent of Debian and Sistina.
Please don't post bug reports about these packages in the Debian BTS or
Sistina's bugzilla.

patrick