[linux-lvm] Desater Recovery <urgent>

Andreas Dilger adilger at clusterfs.com
Mon Apr 22 12:32:01 UTC 2002

On Apr 22, 2002  18:22 +0100, Joe Thornber wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 07:14:05PM +0200, Ralf Zerres wrote:
> > no, i guess not.
> > I was using e2fsadm which is serializing the steps. As far as I know ...
>
> Yes e2fsadm should have resized the filesystem itself, so that's not
> the problem.

Unless e2fsadm doesn't work properly with "- 4,5G"...

Out of curiosity, which resizer did e2fsadm use?  resize2fs or
ext2resize?  By default it would have picked resize2fs if it is
installed.

I don't suppose you recall (or better, have saved) any of the output
from e2fsadm, resize2fs, e2fsck, anything?

Cheers, Andreas
--
Andreas Dilger