[linux-lvm] lvextend-lvreduce

Chitaranjan Behera, Noida cbehera at noida.hcltech.com
Wed Apr 24 02:17:01 UTC 2002

Hi,

I tried to do lvextend and then lvreduce (same space) without unmounting the
file system, bcoz of online read/write operation on that file system. System
seems slow (almost hanged). So can anybody please tell me whether the SAME
extended block is reduced by the lvreduce command or not. And what could be
the reason of system hang.

--
Regards,
Chitaranjan

" Make sincerity and innocence as your real strengths !! "
--
Disclaimer
This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only.  If