Re: [linux-lvm] mounting reiserfs snaphost fails

Jon Bendtsen wrote:

Did you unmount before taking the snapshot ?? I found that i had to unmount before doing a snapshot. I'm using EXT3 though, but both are journaling filesystems. I havent tried an ext2 one.

JonB

You mean unmount original filesystem? but why should I need snapshots
if I could unmount filesystem?

Anyway, now I've found that I can mount reiserfs snapshot
if it was first snapshot created after system boot.

rafal