Re: [linux-lvm] Draft Snapshot Regression Test

On Wed, 2002-08-28 at 18:28, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> All,
>
> I just sent the below snapshot regression test to the XFS mailing list
>
> It is designed to run from the XFS test harness, but that it should be easy to convert to be simply run by hand.
>
> I have only tried it on a LVM 1.0.3 / xfs 1.1 / 2.4.19pre4-aa kernel and it fails within 10 iterations every time.

Greg, I have been running your test here on a 2.4.19-xfs kernel from our
CVS tree, using the LVM which is in the kernel. So far it is chugging
along quite happily without failure. Can you try this kernel?

Steve

Principal Engineer, Filesystem Software         email: lord sgi com