Re: [linux-lvm] Re: xfs_growfs, lvm, and sparcs....

sorry for spamming the lvm list I ment to sent this to the xfs list.

in case you guys are interested and/or know how to solve my problem,
I'm trying to use lvm/xfs on an Ultrasparc 5 and running into problems
with the xfs_growfs program. It seems to not be able to read the size
of the disk when growing. As you can see below it apears to be a 32 bit
vs 64 bit issue. can anyone confirm this or tell me a way around it?