[linux-lvm] lvm 1.0.3, kernel 2.4.17 and the libs...

Daniel Savard dsavard at cids.ca
Tue Feb 26 14:07:01 UTC 2002

I did a major mistake while playing with my LVs resulting in corruption
or my VG. So, I am trying to recover as much as I can from my system.
All my filesystems where LV except /, /boot and /usr. However, /var,
/tmp, /home and /opt were LVs which are no longer accessible.

I tried to run the vgcfgrestore command and I am running into the
following error:

vgcfgrestore: error while loading shared libraries: /lib/liblvm-10.so.1:
undefined symbol: opt_ignore

I built all the stuff in the lvm-build directory and installed it
accordingly to the instructions (make, make install).

Anybody can help me with this one?

--

Daniel Savard

Internet: dsavard at cids.ca