[linux-lvm] Availabality of LVM on IA64???

Hi,

Wanted to check out if 1.1-rc2 supports IA64 platform or not. When I try and
build the lvm lib from the 1.1-rc2 sources i get a lot of integer to pointer
type cast warnings, hence I have this doubt could not find any release
notes/docs which mention anything about IA64 support.  Need  to know if IA64
support is available on 1.1 or not, else is there any beta that I can try
out??

Also when i build 1.1-rc1 sources i get a shared lib as well as a arcghive
lib whereas building 1.1-rc2 builds only an archive lib, i need a shared
lib, am i missing something here?

Regards
Arun