Re: [linux-lvm] Anyone with LVM, XFS, Grub?

I thinkn there is a patch for this..but I don't, and probably *wont* do
this ever.

On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 11:02, Stephan Austermuehle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> who can successfully boot a Linux system using Grub with the root
> filesystem being XFS on an LV?
>
> Thanks for your answers.
>
> Stephan

Austin Gonyou
Systems Architect, CCNA
Coremetrics, Inc.
Phone: 512-698-7250
email: austin coremetrics com

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and
try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger.
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will
reduce the danger by half."
Sir Winston Churchill