Re: [linux-lvm] filesystem does not reflect new LV size

VGI> Well, I ran with the bit between my teeth....

I didn't have problems running resize2fs (actually e2fsadm to change
both the LV and filesystem in one go) on plain ext3 without playing
with the journal.  You have to unmount it as ext2online doesn't work,
but I was able to grow and shrink an umounted ext3 filesystem
containing data with no problems.  Was I just lucky?

 - J<