[linux-lvm] Best way to create a 540GB LVM Volume?

I've got 14 FC1 disks in a PV660F. I want to take 7 of them and make a
large volume. I can't seem to make a > 450 GB volume though, even though
lvdisplay is showing xxMB PE free.

I'm using default 4mb and also 8mb extentsize when creating the VG.
Please advise.

--
Austin Gonyou <austin coremetrics com>
Coremetrics, Inc.