[linux-lvm] Best way to create a 540GB LVM Volume?

Austin Gonyou austin at coremetrics.com
Mon Jun 24 14:55:01 UTC 2002

No..this is not my issue. As stated, I set -s 8m(16m even) and when I
try to create a volume > 450GB, I'm not allowed. lvcreate that there are
no more allocatable PEs but vgdisplay shows there are.

I'm using LVM 1.0.3 from 2.4.19-pre10, soon RC1.

--
Austin Gonyou <austin at coremetrics.com>
Coremetrics, Inc.