[linux-lvm] System Suggestions

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Wed Mar 6 15:11:02 UTC 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 03:59:50PM -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> If you do get the 3Ware IDE RAID controller to work with XFS, please let me know.

Works beautifully.  Have RH7.2, XFS, LVM, and a 3Ware 7410 running the
box that I'm sending this from. :)

The Promise RAID cards are cute but crappy from what I've heard.
The 3ware cards seem to be excellent quality so far, and the driver (as
far as I can tell) was GPLed and is standard in the 2.4 kernel series
(well, it's in 2.4.9 anyway...)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I'm a white male, aged 18 to 49.  Everyone listens to me!  No matter

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   Lisa vs. Malibu Stacy