[linux-lvm] GPG key?

Andres Salomon dilinger at mp3revolution.net
Thu Mar 7 23:25:02 UTC 2002

That's a question for the maintainer of the lvm packages; the lvm
developers have nothing to do w/ that package.

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/admin/lvm10.html

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 03:15:33PM +1100, Tarragon Allen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed LVM on Debian Woody, so far so good, but I got rather
> frustrated by one thing:
>
> Where is the public key used to sign the lvm source archive?  I couldn't find
> it anywhere.  Seems rather pointless signing the archive if the key isn't
> available.

> --
> GPG: http://n12turbo.com/tarragon/public.key

"I think a lot of the basis of the open source movement comes from
  procrastinating students..."
	-- Andrew Tridgell <http://www.linux-mag.com/2001-07/tridgell_04.html>