[linux-lvm] Do I loose all my data if one disk crashes?

Hi --

I just installed lvm on three 160 GB IDE hard drives, giving me a singe 480 GB partition.

I followed the instructions:
http://www.sistina.com/lvm_howtos/lvm_howto/Setting_up_LVM_on_three_S.html
and the install went exactly as described.

I did a "vanilla" install (doing nothing special).

My question is: Do I loose all my data if any of the three disks crashes? And if so, what can I do to improve the "restore-ability" of my configuration.

Thanks,
Dave