Re: [linux-lvm] getting started with LVM

Hi, Ben!

Ben Snyder (ben jumpline com) wrote 54 lines:

> Something I probably should have mentioned....due to some software we
> use to serve our customers, we have hard links - TONS of them.

Have you looked at afio (and it's -4 option for dealing with more
than 64k hardlinks)?  Be sure to read the 'BUGS' section as well.

Oh, and afio can compress the backup -- by compressing 'per
file', thus corruption only kills the affected files.

-Wolfgang