Re: [linux-lvm] unmapped dependency - RedHat rpm lvm-103

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 06:35:31PM -0400, James B. Byrne  wrote:
> The lvmcreate_initrd script in the lvm-103.rpm requires the "strip"
> command from binutils but binutils is not listed as a dependency.  I
> don't know if this is your responsibility or redhat's but I am sending it
> here as lvm is your package.
redhat uses it's own mkinitrd script that replaces
lvmcreate_initrd.
so maybe they should remove lvmcreate_initrd from their packages.
open a bug request do rh if you feel like it.

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
        Communication Media & Services S.r.l.