Re: [linux-lvm] physical volume failure contingency...

> does anyone know what kind of failure contingency does lvm implement
> in case of a physical volume crash?

If you are worried about this scenario, then you need to be putting your
LVM on top of some kind of RAID.

It's easy to set up and it works really well.

Bill
--
William H. Blunn - <bill+s mq8r0gra tao-group com> - Developer Support
Tao

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/