Re: [linux-lvm] Re: device-mapper transition

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 06:08:39PM -0400, Andres Salomon wrote:
> Support is already in the kernel and libdevmapper for driver version
> querying; should be just an issue of adding the check to the lvm2 tools.

The checks are already there - it's just *all* the error messages that need
reviewing:-)  I'll deal with these particular ones next week.

I'd like us to move towards the position where, like many other Unix
command line utilities, if no messages are displayed it generally
means you can assume the command ran successfully.

Alasdair
--
agk uk sistina com