[linux-lvm] Re: problem with lvm on root-fs

Stefan Weigel sw at global-linxs.de
Fri Oct 18 08:03:01 UTC 2002

Hi Luca!
I should be happy now but there's still a problem left. First: now I can boot
from my lvm-root-fs (yeeehhaaa). My problem: one line in /etc/lilo.conf
(ramdisk=16384 instead of ramdisk=8192).
But if I now want to run lilo I get this message:

Fatal: Sorry, dont know how to handle device 0x3a05

My lilo.conf:

boot=/dev/rd/c0d0

image = /boot/vmlinuz
  root = /dev/sysvg/rootlv