[linux-lvm] Is it possible to change the PE size on a live volume?

Greetings. My volume is 225 GB in size and getting too small.
Unfortunately, I used the default PE size when creating the volume
group. Is there any way I can overcome the 256 GB limit without
recreating the entire thing (where would I put all the data that's on
there right now?)?

Cheers, Frank