Re: [linux-lvm] vgimport problem

I hadn't thought of re-exporting; I'll have to see what happens on a test machine.

I don't actually physically move anything. I exported because I wanted a fresh RH install (not an upgrade). I figured once the install was completed, I could import and be on my way. Unfortunately, I backed up /etc to one of the LVs ...smart thinking, I know :(

Austin Gonyou wrote:
Could you try to re-export it? just curious..but why did you export it
in the first place? Were you physically moving it, or just re-installing
RH?