[linux-lvm] any helpful document for lvm driver and tool

bmoon bo at anthologysolutions.com
Thu Oct 24 16:53:02 UTC 2002

LVM gurus,

Are there any documents which can help me to understand the source codes for
lvm driver, and
LVM tool?

There are tqo nice documents related with LVM such as

- The logical Volume manager white paper from SUSE
- Volume managers in Linux - David Teigland & Heinz Mauelshagen.

These helped me to understand the concept of LVM, but they do not cover
any design concepts or data structure or implementation details.

Yes, I could find some information on each source codes.

Any more?

Regards,

Bo