Re: [linux-lvm] strange behavior with 1.0.5 on Linux 2.4.19?

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 09:29:35PM -0800, Gregory K. Ade wrote:

[cut]

> So, who do I give what information to so that we can trace down the base
> of this problem, and get a fix?  Ask me for whatever you need from the
> system, and I'll provide it if I can.

I dont know what your problem is, but i run lvm 1.0.5 on a default 2.4.19
without trouble. (any more).
I lvcreate once an hour, though it is a snapshot, and remove it again
the next hour. I've got a script running every minute that extends the
snapshots if they become too small. So, maybe the problem isnt in lvm, but
memory, and it just happens to hit LVM ?

JonB